Thank you for enrolling with Graham Private Christian Online High School.
Enrolling is Easy! Enroll now - Start your road to success today!
**NOTE - We are experiencing increased enrollments for the 2020-21 school year. To guarantee your space, we urge you to enroll NOW.
Students expecting to start in August, 2020 may be placed on a waitlist until space becomes available. Enrolling in the right school should be easy. We've kept our enrollment process open, flexible and easy to complete. With no semesters, you can enroll any time of year. So, whether it is October or March, you will always start at the beginning of every course. There is no stress of being behind.
Students will receive an email within 3 business days of enrolling with their Username and Password and can begin immediately!
*Important Note: Some states may consider online education as "homeschooling." Contact your state's Department of Education to learn of any homeschool rules or regulations that may apply in your state. Graham Private Christian Online High School is not responsible for notifying parents of state regulations as they vary among states and may change.
Graham Private Christian Online High School students are expected to submit work that is a product of their own individual effort, thoughts and skills. Sharing work is not permitted. Students who violate the Academic Honor Code may be subject to formal disciplinary action.
Please read each of the following statements, indicate that you understand each one.
1. We understand that all students' work must be a product of their own individual effort, thoughts, and skills. All work must be in each student's own words.
2. We understand that students will conduct Internet research. Copying and pasting from Internet sources is not acceptable.
3. We understand that posting Graham Private Christian Online High School lesson content, questions or answers on any non-Graham Private Christian Online High School Internet site will be considered cheating and a violation of Graham Private Christian Online High School copyright.
4. We understand that students must not share their passwords with another student, including a sibling. Students working in the same household/facility, should save their work in password-protected computers, or be set up with separate password-protected user accounts on the same computer. At no point should multiple students have access to the same computer files or Internet browsers where work is saved.
5. We understand that providing answers to another Graham Private Christian Online High School student is considered cheating and carries the same consequences as copying work.
6. We understand that whenever an assignment offers students a choice of topics, readings, materials, etc. students in the same household or school must choose different topics to fulfill the assignment. Use of the same topic will be grounds to ask the second student to redo the assignment.
7. We have read and understand the policies on plagiarism and cheating. We acknowledge that proctored exams may be required if repeated ‘sharing’ of work occurs. If plagiarism and or cheating are a recurring concern, the students may be expelled from the school.
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption